North Carolina and Pennsylvania
Welcome to PennFirst Mortgages, an independent mortgage brokerage for mortgage qualification for borrowers in North Carolina and Pennsylvania. With a number of lenders to choose from, we proudly offer the best, most diverse options for your unique borrowing requirements, helping you navigate the home buying process. We know that securing your home loan and your new home can be a big task to take on alone; let us give you the best experience in the shortest time.
As a brokerage, PennFirst works with a host of lenders with the ability to determine which lender best fits a successful match to
Our brokerage delivers personal service with the ability to work through many varieties of buyer circumstances. Your loan officer is personally available, overseeing and managing the entire origination process.
We value every client with fast, direct service and built-in strategies to support successful choices through the lending
process. We’ve found this provides a valuable, cost-efficient lending experience.
We specialize in the most needed lending options for residential homebuyers, construction, renovation and refinancing. Due to
this, our built-in strategies, and a personal compliment to our clients, provides a seamless, streamlined experience to close loans
with the most competitive rates available.
Strategize with us Today:
Loan Products Available:
- Multiple Lender Choices – We match unique borrower situations to present multiple offers from multiple “banks”.
- Fixed Rate – Conventional Loan | Calculate | PreQualification
- VA Loans – for Veterans Active, Separated, Retired, Spouse | Calculate | PreQualification
- USDA – Owner Occupied Loans | Calculate | PreQualification
- FHA – FHA & 203K for Low Down Payment | Calculate | PreQualification
- Refinancing – Use todays mortgage rates to save money in the long run | Calculate | PreQualification
- First Time Homebuyers – Options to attain your first owner-occupied home | Calculate | PreQualification
- Fannie Mae HomeStyle – Options for Renovations and Construction | Calculate | PreQualification
Our branch in Asheville, NC is now open for business! Contact us today to speak with our knowledgeable team about your lending needs. We make it our job to get you into the home of your dreams, by thinking of you first.